- Designed and produced new full color marketing brochure, for Walker Electric, Inc. (Flint, MI):
- Marketing and public relations for Pelio School of Dance (Flint, MI);
- Designed and produced new group marketing brochure for the Power Systems Projects group of Siemens Energy & Automation (Alpharetta, GA)
- Featured columnist for Dayspring Magazine (Roswell, GA), a Christian monthly in Atlanta;
- Associate Editor & Copywriter for John Wesley College Lancer
- USAF/RREP White paper – “Symbology in Racial Perceptions and Prejudices”
Television – Radio
- Developed and wrote scripts for interactive video and related training manuals for telemarketing management and training programs for Roger Garret & Associates, Inc. (Marietta, GA);
- Wrote publicity copy for and directed the live, 3-camera taping of the Flint Ballet Theatre production of “La Fille Mal Gardee” for broadcast on WFBE‑TV in Flint, Michigan;
- Television and radio scriptwriter, advertising copy writer for MPW Advertising, Inc. (Flint, MI).
- Full-length motion picture script “Back In Black” for Project Greenlight.
- Original full length motion picture screenplay “The Terror by Night” for Michael Gimotty Productions.
- Head Writer of “Christmas at Whiting” Show (Flint, MI);
- Full length Christmas play “The Gift Exchange” with Wayne R. Ruff;
- Wrote and produced three one-act plays
- Novel on Founding Fathers (currently in development)